Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mods Completed

Last night I was in the mood to be "handy" so I went out and worked on the camper a bit.

  • Installed a power bar under the table. There is only one plug in there and we are continually having to crawl underneath and switch things around.
  • Ran an extension cord under the bench seats to the end table. I have wanted to set the radio there the last few trips, but haven't had power. I clipped the cord up so it won't get in the way.
  • Made a shelf for the bunk end. (I'll post pics).
  • Installed two shelves over the kitchen sink. (Installed is being a little generous - all I did was clip the shelves together and stick them up!)
  • Installed a bullseye level on the roof of the camper.

I'll try to get some pictures of everything tonight. I would like to make another shelf for the other bunk, but I ran out of hooks.

No comments: